Taking Disc Golf Marketing in a Different Direction
Anhyzer Media Services
Events and Media Director; Course Designer
Dick is an experienced course designer and tournament director. He started playing disc golf in 1996. In 2001, he started playing competitively in tournaments and local leagues. Shortly after that, Dick made his way across the nation, playing disc golf where ever there was a course. Since 2009, he has designed fun and innovative disc golf courses with multiple parks departments and private land owners. Dick is also active with the Kansas City Flying Disc Club running multiple events, including the Kansas City Wide Open, a PDGA National Tour event.
- PDGA Official
- Tournament Director for over 20 events including a PDGA National Tour event.
- 7 years of course design experience, including 6 courses in Kansas and Missouri.
- Former Sales Manager for Disc Golf World (2012-2015).
- Served on the Kansas City Flying Disc Club (KCFDC) Board of Directors for multiple terms.
- Helped Rhonda form the KCFDC Technology Committee in 2010.
Technology and Marketing Director
Rhonda is an online marketing professional with 12 years experience in the web development and internet marketing industry. She’s been disc golfing since 1999 and is an active PDGA member and Kansas City Flying Disc Club member.
- Served as Chief Technology Officer of the Kansas City Flying Disc Club (KCFDC) for 2 years; part of their technology team for the past 5 years.
- Played leading role in the development of KCFDC’s web presence and social media.
- Founded the Kansas City Disc Golf Divas in 2011. Continues to help grow the sport for women and youth through leagues, clinics and events.
- Tournament Director for KC Diva Spring Feeva, Kansas City’s first women’s only disc golf tournament which is now an annual event.
Some of Our Work
Jesse James Disc Golf Course
Paradise Pointe – Blackthorn
Paradise Pointe – Woodhenge
Paradise Pointe – Beaver Creek
Disc Golf World
Ice Bowl HQ
Kansas City Flying Disc Club